TREYSTA’s Four-Step Process Ensures That You Get Tailor-Made Technology Solutions
It is simple for any managed IT services provider to bring you on board, load up a suite of random remote tools, and get busy fixing obvious IT issues. However, when you Google “Is there a quality IT Services Company near me?” are you looking for a service provider who will struggle to fix problems after you tell them about your broken system?
Isn’t it better to find one that puts in the work to ensure that the downtime does not happen in the first place, and who will reduce the workload on your team so you can focus on serving your customers and growing your business?
TREYSTA client since our opening
“TREYSTA has helped our agency grow and find ways to work more efficiently. Not only do they provide the products and services that we need, they provide advice and counseling on how we can work smarter and more efficiently.
TREYSTA takes all of the IT worries and concerns squarely off of our shoulders and puts it all onto theirs. Anyone running a small business knows that they are being pulled in so many directions that it is virtually impossible to stay on top of everything. TREYSTA’s service response time is second to none which is invaluable to us. When the computers aren’t working, neither are we!”
At TREYSTA, we have a four-step process that ensures we provide a bespoke service that caters to your unique needs. The process below is a significant factor why we have remained a leading provider since our launch in 1995:
We Get To Know Each Other
Do you ever get the feeling that your existing IT solutions provider does not understand your business? At TREYSTA, we take the time to get to know each of our clients. We schedule exploratory meetings before and regular status meetings afterward with your team to strategize for your business’s long-term growth. By understanding your needs, we can plan for:
- Computer infrastructure that scales along with your business
- Management of workstations to allow office optimization by distributing resources according to individual users’ needs
- Predicting the growth of your corporate systems and the possible need for new technology
Determining a Fit
Buying new technology for your business is expensive and time-consuming. The last thing you want is to find out your new system doesn’t meet your needs. TREYSTA’s systems engineers will run a complete diagnostic review of your IT infrastructure; this includes our security professionals to ensure no stone is unturned.
- Study your workflow to understand processes that we can help you improve through technology
- Review existing technology and establish which legacy systems to maintain and which ones to replace
- Consider your options to determine which of the available technologies is the best fit
- Assess your human, time, and financial resources
TREYSTA sits down with you to share our findings from our network and security review. We then determine a service strategy to meet the needs of your organization. Our relationships with a selection of top solution vendors allow us to provide trusted hardware and software products that work best within your environment. We recommend:
- Proven technology from established vendors
- Tech tools that will enable you to identify system issues quickly
- Regular KPI reports ensuring that technology achieves your goals
- Managed add-ons to offer additional security, functionality, and value
We Get To Work
TREYSTA gets to work taking care of your day-to-day IT needs to ensure that your IT resources work efficiently. We work with your staff to minimize disruption from broken or malfunctioning computer systems to eliminating IT from your anxiety list. Some of the services we offer include:
- Managed IT services
- Strategic technology consulting
- IT project management
- Business continuity
- Cloud services
The TREYSTA Gigabyte.
Running a small business? Have questions about cybersecurity? TREYSTA has put together our 2021/2022 Cybersecurity Guide. Check it out.
Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is an electronic authentication method that provides more than one form of identity verification for access to online platforms.
Mulit-Factor Authentication or MFA offers additional cybersecurity protection for large and small companies.