Your Business Needs an IT Service Provider You Can Trust
- Is your IT infrastructure continually breaking down and causing downtime?
- Is your in-house IT department overwhelmed by routine support tasks?
- Do you need a robust IT setup and support without any hidden costs?
TREYSTA is an IT services provider that understands the mechanics of modern business and the intimate role technology plays in your company’s success. We have an approach to providing IT services in Gettysburg that focuses on delivering stable, highly available, and secure systems at a low monthly cost.
TREYSTA client since our opening
“TREYSTA has helped our agency grow and find ways to work more efficiently. Not only do they provide the products and services that we need, they provide advice and counseling on how we can work smarter and more efficiently.
TREYSTA takes all of the IT worries and concerns squarely off of our shoulders and puts it all onto theirs. Anyone running a small business knows that they are being pulled in so many directions that it is virtually impossible to stay on top of everything. TREYSTA’s service response time is second to none which is invaluable to us. When the computers aren’t working, neither are we!”
Benefits of TREYSTA IT Services For Your Growing Business
If your business requires managed IT services in Gettysburg, PA, to ensure your network’s peak operation, talk to TREYSTA Technology Management. We will help you manage your mission-critical IT services at a flat monthly rate so you can stop worrying about routine maintenance and support and focus on building your revenues.
When you sign up to TREYSTA’s managed IT services, you enjoy several substantial benefits, including:
- Tailor-made packages that fit your unique needs, budget, and business goals
- A predictable monthly cost, with no additional fees charged if a server fails or the network is down.
- Round-the-clock monitoring solutions for your critical systems, computers, and network to ensure that we catch issues before they escalate
- 24/7 monitoring, helpdesk and customer support
What Can TREYSTA IT Services Do For Your Business?
We provide a cost-effective and solution-oriented approach to our IT services and have processes explicitly tailored for growing small and mid-sized organizations and businesses. We offer a proactive approach to IT support and a range of innovative solutions to position you ahead of your competitors.
Cloud and Managed IT Services
TREYSTA’s IT services run the entire range of technology infrastructure in your organization – from user endpoints like smartphones, desktops, and laptops, to cloud computing, virtualization applications, and IT optimization. We have trained and experienced engineers, continuously updating their skills to meet emerging technologies’ demands.
For both on-site and cloud applications, we provide:
- Vendor management, where we act on your behalf when dealing with suppliers of your technology
- 24/7 monitoring and failure alerts for your critical systems, allowing us to provide your business with proactive maintenance
- Always-on data and network security to prevent intrusions
- Patch management for your operating systems and commonly-used third-party business applications
Strategic Planning and Project Management
Reduce business risks and protect your tech investment with our IT planning and project management services.
We have executive-level, on-demand vCIO services at an affordable rate. Our experts cover all areas typically found in executive IT leadership roles and bring stability and security in uncertain times.
- Design, implement and manage technology to give you a competitive advantage.
- Hybrid cloud cost optimization
- Network design and implementation
If your business relies on technology, you continuously run the risk of a disaster that threatens your data integrity.
Our extensive range of cloud backup and recovery solutions offer rapid, simple restoration of your vital data when there are threats to your infrastructure. Features of the service include:
- Total backup of data and instant restore
- Support for multiple virtual platforms
- Near-continuous backup and data protection
TREYSTA Provides Exceptional Client IT Services Check Out Some Of Our Services
Managed IT Services
TREYSTA removes IT from your daily anxiety list with managed IT services supported by local IT service professionals. Nothing outsourced.
Organizations are taking huge steps to prevent intruders from breaking into their offices. TREYSTA makes sure the computer network doors are locked and security system armed.
The COVID-19 pandemic opened the eyes of many business owners who were not ready to put their business continuity strategies into place. TREYSTA makes sure everything is good to go, when the next disaster strikes.
The TREYSTA Gigabyte.
Running a small business? Have questions about cybersecurity? TREYSTA has put together our 2021/2022 Cybersecurity Guide. Check it out.
Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is an electronic authentication method that provides more than one form of identity verification for access to online platforms.
Mulit-Factor Authentication or MFA offers additional cybersecurity protection for large and small companies.