Does The Threat Of Ransomware Or Data Loss Keep You Up At Night?
- If calamity strikes, how quickly can your organization be back and running again?
- How far back in time will a natural disaster take your enterprise?
- Do you want to minimize downtime and guarantee business continuity in the face of disaster?
When it comes to disaster, it is never a question of ‘if’ but ‘when’ something will happen. Back-ups and redundancies prove decisive for companies looking to combat downtime and maintain business continuity.
TREYSTA Technology Management is your one-stop-shop for all your IT needs. We offer affordable, highly responsive IT disaster recovery plans for small and medium-sized businesses in Central Pennsylvania.
Let us remove anxiety related to IT services from your organization’s worry list. Call us today!
TREYSTA client since our opening
“TREYSTA has helped our agency grow and find ways to work more efficiently. Not only do they provide the products and services that we need, they provide advice and counseling on how we can work smarter and more efficiently.
TREYSTA takes all of the IT worries and concerns squarely off of our shoulders and puts it all onto theirs. Anyone running a small business knows that they are being pulled in so many directions that it is virtually impossible to stay on top of everything. TREYSTA’s service response time is second to none which is invaluable to us. When the computers aren’t working, neither are we!”
How Can Your Business Benefit from Our Disaster Recovery Services?
In today’s business, it only takes one security breach for you to lose valuable data. What’s our goal? To give you the freedom to focus on your team, customers, and business. Here’s how our disaster recovery and business continuity solutions work.
- Store Data in Remote Locations – Our first step is to ensure that your data faces zero risks from break-ins, failed servers, or fire breakouts.
- Data Redundancy – We provide multiple hard drives for data duplications. With a simple re-route, you can retrieve your data in case your primary drive is damaged.
- Instant Data Access – You don’t have to wait for hours for us to replace or wire in supplementary hard drives. Our solutions help you avoid costly downtime with instant access to data.
- Constant Monthly Rates – Sign-up for our services at a monthly flat-rate. No hidden charges. No additional costs.
Schedule an appointment with our team to discuss data vital for your business. We’ll provide customized solutions ideal for your business’ specific goals and needs.
TREYSTA Provides Exceptional Client IT Services Check Out Some Of Our Services
Managed IT Services
TREYSTA removes IT from your daily anxiety list with managed IT services supported by local IT service professionals. Nothing outsourced.
Organizations are taking huge steps to prevent intruders from breaking into their offices. TREYSTA makes sure the computer network doors are locked and security system armed.
The COVID-19 pandemic opened the eyes of many business owners who were not ready to put their business continuity strategies into place. TREYSTA makes sure everything is good to go, when the next disaster strikes.
The TREYSTA Gigabyte.
Did You Know? – Section 179 Did you know companies can take advantage of Section 179 to purchase new equipment including tablets, smartphones, and computers? Cost is always a factor whether you’re purchasing items for the first time or upgrading your equipment,...
There are a few ways in which a company can use the services of an IT department. First and foremost, they could have their own IT department on-site, or they could outsource their IT to another company. When you co-manage your network you get the benefits of having...
Developing and maintaining an IT infrastructure can be quite tasking, whether it’s for your small business or your enterprise. There’s just so much to consider, from internet connection security to software maintenance to hardware upgrades and everything in between!...