Do you require managed IT services designed to lower your costs and increase your productivity?
- Do you want an affordable flat-rate IT solution that saves you money?
- Do you require a highly-skilled virtual IT department to take care of tech so you can focus on your business?
- Do you want to limit your exposure to cyber threats using the latest technology?
IT resources are commonly limited in small and medium-sized businesses. You will always need one more team member, one more piece of hardware, or one more app to improve your technology environment.
We are TREYSTA Technology Management, a leading managed IT services provider to SMBs in Central Pennsylvania, and can round out any areas where your business needs extra support.
Call us and let us help you achieve your business objectives through affordable technology solutions!
TREYSTA client since our opening
“TREYSTA has helped our agency grow and find ways to work more efficiently. Not only do they provide the products and services that we need, they provide advice and counseling on how we can work smarter and more efficiently.
TREYSTA takes all of the IT worries and concerns squarely off of our shoulders and puts it all onto theirs. Anyone running a small business knows that they are being pulled in so many directions that it is virtually impossible to stay on top of everything. TREYSTA’s service response time is second to none which is invaluable to us. When the computers aren’t working, neither are we!”
How Do Our Managed IT Services Benefit Your Business?
Why are we different from our competitors? We have built our Managed IT Services around the three pillars of our “support plan.”
- Our team
- Our processes
- Our technology
Let us evaluate your technology’s current state, suggest improvements, help you implement technology initiatives, and offer the support you need to maintain them. Call us today!
Managed IT Services
York, Harrisburg, Gettysburg & Central PA
TREYSTA’s Managed IT Services Team
TREYSTA provides you with a team of technology professionals specialized in different fields:
- Client Technology Manager and Support Staff: This is the tech team assigned to help solve your IT problems and work directly with your staff.
- Virtual Chief Information Officer: Your vCIO will help you plan strategic technology to align with business goals.
- Help Desk: Our help desk is just a call or an email away if you need to report any issues.
We have the latest tools available to monitor and maintain your technology assets:
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM): We install RMM software on your equipment to automate maintenance tasks, push out updates, and monitor issues.
- Network Analysis and Discovery Tool: The tool gives us a complete overview of your company’s network, keeps an inventory of technology assets, and quickly spots any deficiencies.
- Professional Services Automation: Our PSA software lets you track service tickets in real-time and view reports of the work we do, so you are always kept in the loop.
If you have skilled people and the best technology but do not have a defined and repeatable process, it is impossible to get the results that your hard work and investment deserves. We have a process so that everyone is on the same page:
- Our defined procedures cover the entire range of IT services we offer, including client onboarding, security procedures, and protocols, backups, patch management, etc.
- We hold discussions with your team during Virtual CIO reviews to establish if you are operating within accepted best practices. We also examine if being out of alignment increases your risk, affects productivity, or prevents you from achieving your business’ strategic goals.
TREYSTA Provides Exceptional Client IT Services Check Out Some Of Our Services
Managed IT Services
TREYSTA removes IT from your daily anxiety list with managed IT services supported by local IT service professionals. Nothing outsourced.
Organizations are taking huge steps to prevent intruders from breaking into their offices. TREYSTA makes sure the computer network doors are locked and security system armed.
The COVID-19 pandemic opened the eyes of many business owners who were not ready to put their business continuity strategies into place. TREYSTA makes sure everything is good to go, when the next disaster strikes.
The TREYSTA Gigabyte.
With the smartphone, computing is no longer someplace people go to, but something they always have with them.
Computers played a crucial role in the past and are still an essential component of life today. Until recently, there have been bottlenecks to technology, inhibiting technological developments.
The server is the backbone of an IT environment. While many businesses today have opted to outsource their server needs via the cloud, hosting your infrastructure onsite is still a requirement for many organizations.